Yadar Grandpa, I'm hungry.
毛毛: 爷爷,我有点饿了。
Uncle Zhao How much's a bowl of noodles?
赵本山:饿了?来碗面条。
Shenyang 78 yuan.
小沈阳:呃,78一碗。
Uncle Zhao What noodles can be so expensive?
赵本山:啥面?这么贵。
Shenyang Scottish sauced noodles.
小沈阳:苏格兰打卤面。
Uncle Zhao Does the sauce cost much?
赵本山:是不是卤子贵?
Shenyang It's free.
小沈阳:卤不要钱。
Uncle Zhao Get us a bowl of sauce, so we can see whether the taste is right. Tack it quack!
赵本山:那就来碗卤子,先尝尝咸淡。快去,快去。
Shenyang It is no one to called before, sir.
小沈阳:妈呀,没这么上过呀。
Uncle Zhao You think so only because I didn't show up here before. Now it's time to make change.
赵本山:那是我没来,我要来,你早就这么上了。去吧去吧。
Shenyang (to himself) If I say noodle free, ask for noodle have.
小沈阳:这老爷子,我要说面条不要钱,要面条了你还。
Uncle Zhao (to Yadar) Listen here, Yadar. When Mr. Bi from CCTV's 星光大道 comes, you must show your' best, OK?
赵本山:来,站起来。跟你说,一会儿星光大道的毕老师来了,你一定要给我争个脸,好不?
Yadar:ok.
毛毛: 好吧。
Uncle zhao : It's the best opportunity for you' own future. Grandpa's been preparin you over the past 40-plus years.
赵本山:这是个绝好的机会,爷爷我已经培养你40年了。
Yadar Grandpa,see how old I now.
毛毛:看我才多大呀?、
Uncle Zhao I prepared you' daddy for 30 extra years. Though he is not good enough, So you really should outdo him. Can you make it ?