仲夏夜之梦剧本英文

时间:2021-08-31

  《仲夏夜之梦》,是英国剧作家威廉·莎士比亚创作的一部喜剧,经过改编的英文剧本是怎么样的?

  A Midsummer Night's Dream

  ——《仲夏夜之梦》

  Author: William Shakespear

  Hermia---刘成露 Lysander、Oberon---叶环

  Helena---郑怡恺 Demetrious---姜莉莉

  Egeus、Puck、旁白---张玉立

  ACT 1 (In the city)

  第一幕 (城中)

  旁白:There was a law in the city of Athens which gave its citizens the power of forcing their daughters to marry whomever they pleased. For if a daughter refused to marry the man her father had chosen to be her husband, the father has rights to put her to death.

  在雅典有一条法律赋予市民权力,可以强迫他们的女儿嫁给他们所喜欢的人,因此如果女儿拒绝父亲为她选的丈夫,依据这条法律,父亲可以自行判她死刑。

  (Hermia正在梳头,突然她的父亲Egeus走了过来)

  Egeus: Hermia, you have to marry Demetrious, the best guy in the city.

  伊吉斯:荷米亚,你必须嫁给狄米崔斯,这城中最好的年轻人。

  Hermia: But I don’t love him. I’ve fallen in love with Lysander.

  赫米娅 :但是我不爱他。我已经爱上了莱赛德。

  Egeus: Lysander? Is he better than Demetrious? No!

  伊吉斯:莱赛德?他会比狄米崔斯好吗?不!

  Hermia: Oh! Dad! Demetrious had ever said that he loves my friend, Helena, and she, a sweet lady also loves him deeply.

  赫米娅:喔!爸爸,狄米崔斯曾说过,他爱我的朋友——海伦娜,而这一个甜美女孩也深爱狄米催斯。

  Egeus: No matter what you say, I’ve decided to let you marry Demetrious. 伊吉斯:不管你怎麼说!我已经决定让你嫁给狄米崔斯了,我坚决这样做。

  Hermia: I won’t give my heart to the person who I never like.

  赫米娅:我不愿把我的心交给一个我不曾喜欢的人。

  Egeus: If you don’t, I’ll use the rights to put you to death according to our law! (拂袖而去)

  伊吉斯:如果你不嫁给狄米崔斯,根据我们的法律,我将用雅典的古律法要求判你死刑。

  pole(音乐起,Hemia哀求父亲无果,蹲在地上伤心地啜泣……)

  Hermia: Oh! Please, please do not! My dear father! Don’t you love me any more? Don’t give me up, please!

  赫米娅:喔,不要,请不要这么做,亲爱的父亲,你不再爱我了吗?请不要放弃我。

  (Lysander走过来发现心爱的Hermia正在伤心……)

  Lysander: Sweet Hermia, my love! What’s going wrong? Let me wipe your heart-breaking tears!

  莱赛德:亲爱的荷米亚,我的爱人,怎麼回事?让我擦掉你那心碎的眼泪。

  Hermia: My father said that unless I marry Demetrious, he’ll put me to death! What can I do?(用无奈的眼神盯着Lysander)

  赫米娅:我爸爸说,除非我嫁给狄米崔斯,否则他将处死我,我该怎么办?

  (我要我们在一起)

  Lysander: Fear not and hear me. Tomorrow night, I’ll wait for you in the wood a few miles outside the city. If you really love me, going far away from this sad city with me.

  莱赛德:不要害怕并听我说,明天晚上,我将在城外几里的树林里等你,如果你真的爱我,就和我一起逃离这伤心的城市吧。

  Hermia: I will ,because I love you so.

  赫米娅:我会的,因为我如此爱你。

  Lysander: Keep promise, See you tomorrow night! (二人依依不舍的分开了)

  莱赛德:一言为定,明晚见。

  [Hermia 的好友Helena 来找她,无意间听到了他们的的对话]

  Helena:I will go to tell Demetrious of fair Hermia’s flight.

  海伦娜:我要去告诉狄米崔斯,美丽的荷米亚将要离开。

  Act 2 (In the forest)