仲夏夜之梦英文剧本

时间:2021-08-31

  《仲夏夜之梦》英文版是莎剧中最常被搬演也是最受欢迎的喜剧,亦为莎翁众多剧本中少数极具原创性的剧本。

  Egeus and Hermia上场

  Egeus: Hermia, you have to marry Demetrious, the best guy in the city.

  荷米亚,你必须嫁给狄米崔斯,这城中最好的年轻人。

  Hermia: I’m sorry, Dad! I can’t be his wife.

  爸爸,抱歉。我不能成为他的妻子。

  Egeus: Why do you refused to marry Demetrius? He is really a worthy

  gentleman!

  你为什麼拒绝嫁给狄米崔斯呢?他是一个真正的绅士。

  Hermia: But I don’t love him. I’ve fell in love with Lysander.

  但是我不爱他。我已经爱上了莱赛德。

  Egeus: Lysander? Is he better than Demetrious? No!

  莱赛德?他会比狄米崔斯好吗?不!

  Hermia: Oh! Dad! Demettrious had ever said that he love my friend,

  Helena, and she, a sweet lady also love him deeply.

  喔!爸爸,狄米崔斯曾说过,他爱我的朋友—海伦娜,而这一个甜美女孩也深爱狄米崔斯。

  Egeus: No matter what you say, I’ve decided to let you marry to

  Demetrious. I stick to do this!

  不管你怎麼说!我已经决定让你嫁给狄米崔斯了,我坚决这样做。

  Hermia: I won’t give my heart to the person who I never like.

  我不愿把我的心交给一个我不曾喜欢的人。

  Egeus: If you don’t marry Demetrious, I’ll use the ancient right of

  Athens, asking to put you to death according to our law! (下)

  如果你不嫁给狄米崔斯,根据我们的法律,我将用雅典的古律法要求判你死刑。

  Hermia: Oh! Please, please do not! My dear father! Don’t you love me

  any more? Don’t give me up, please!