皇帝的新装英语剧本(2)

时间:2021-08-31

  The Emperor: Well, how many you can. (waved)

  两个骗子:谢陛下。

  Two swindlers: thank his majesty.

  旁 白:骗子把金子和生丝都装进了自己的口袋里。两个骗子天天没日没夜的工作,可织布机上空空的,因为本来就什么都没有,几天后皇帝想让人去看看织得怎么样,就派了他一个诚实的老大臣去了。

  Narrator: liar put gold and silk are in his pocket. Two swindlers every day and night work, can the looms, as did nothing else, a few days later the emperor wants to have a look the fabric does, they sent him an honest old minister to the.

  旁白:于是,老大臣来到了两个骗子工作的房间。

  Narrator: so, the old minister went to the two swindlers work room.

  骗子:您请看,这是多么美丽的布啊。

  A: you see, this is what a beautiful cloth.

  旁白: 天啊!

  Narrator: oh!

  老大臣:(眼睛睁得特别大)我怎么什么都没看见!不能让别人知道。(心里所想)这么美丽的布,真漂亮,我将要呈报陛下。(举手称赞)

  Old minister: (was particularly large eyes) how I saw nothing! You can not let others know. (mind) so beautiful cloth, really beautiful, I will tell your majesty. (applauded)

  旁 白:这样,老臣报告了陛下布很漂亮,不久,皇帝又派一位官员去。

  Narrator: so, veteran reported majesty beautiful cloth, soon, the emperor also sent an official to go.

  旁白:这位官员又和上次的官员遭遇。

  Narrator: the official and the last official encounter.

  骗子:(故技重施)你看这段布美不美?

  Liar: (trick) you look beautiful this cloth?

  旁白:骗子对他进行了一番描述。

  Narrator: the swindler gave a description of his.

  官员:哦!这布真漂亮!我很满意。

  Officer: Oh! It's beautiful! I am very satisfied.