《魂断蓝桥》经典台词(2)

时间:2021-08-31

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

  (烛光俱乐部)

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  玛拉:嗯

  En.

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

  玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What's the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?