童话剧是以童话为内容,戏剧为形式创作的故事。剧本包括原创和改编两种,通过一系列的演艺方式来展示。下面小编给大家带来幼儿园英语童话剧剧本,欢迎大家阅读。
名字:拔萝卜,
角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat
characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat
画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。
(Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. look for a moment, Suddenly, she find a radish in a filed beside the road.)
兔:啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我把它拔出来。
R:Oh, a radish! A big radish! Ill pull it out.
哎──嗨──呦!哎──嗨──呦!
Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!
这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。
The radish is too heavy. I cant pull it out.
狗:我是小狗。我饿了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?
D: Im a dog. Im hungry. Oh, Miss rabbit, What are you doing?
兔:你好,狗先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我拔不出来。
R:Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. Its too heavy. I cant pull it out.
狗:我帮你。咱们一起拔。
D:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
兔:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
R:Thank you . Lets pull it together.
兔和狗:一、二、开始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
R&D:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.
(小猴走了过来)
猴:我是小猴。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
M:Im a monkey. Im hungry. Oh, What are you doing?
兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
R&D:Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. Its too heauy. We cant pull it out.
猴:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
M:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
兔和狗:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
R&D:Thank you. Lets pull it together.
兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
R,D&M:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.
(小山羊走了过来)
羊:我是山羊。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
G:Im a goat. Im hungry. Oh, what are you doing?
狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
R,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat. A radish. a big radish. Its too heavy. We cant pull it out.
羊:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
G:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.
狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。
R,D&M:Thank you. Lets pull it together.
兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。哎―嗨---呦!这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。哎―嗨―呦!我们必须使劲干。我们一定把它拔出来。
R,D,M&G:One, two, begin. Ai---Hay---Yo! The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay---Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.
兔,狗,猴和羊:哎―嗨―呦!啊,萝卜拔出来了!一个大萝卜!一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃!
R,D,M&G:Ai---Hay---Yo! Ah, the radish is out! A big radish! A heavy radish! Well eat it together.
(他们一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞。)
童话剧:《三只蝴蝶》
角色:太阳公公、乌云、红花、白花、黄花、红蝴蝶、白蝴蝶、黄蝴蝶旁白:花园里有三只美丽的蝴蝶。一只是红的,一只是黄的,还有一只是白的。
(蝴蝶随着音乐自由飞)There are three butterflies in the garden. They are red, yellow, and white.
太阳:太阳出来了。
The sun is rising.
三只蝴蝶:(轮流介绍)我是红蝴蝶,我是黄蝴蝶,我是白蝴蝶。
I'm the red butterfly. I'm the yellow butterfly. I'm the white butterfly.
红蝴蝶:你们看,太阳出来了。
Look, the sun is rising.
黄蝴蝶:天气真好!
What a nice day!
白蝴蝶:我们一起跳舞吧!(它们非常快乐地在花园里跳舞、游戏。)Let's dance together.
旁白:有一天,它们正在草地上玩,突然下起了大雨来。
One day, they are playing on the grass, suddenly it's raining.
(乌云将太阳赶下台)乌云:我来啦!
I'm coming.
白蝴蝶:哎呀,下雨了,我们怎么办?
Oh, it's raining, what should we do?
黄蝴蝶:快找找避雨的地方呀!
Find the shelter.
红蝴蝶:瞧,前面是红花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?
Look, it's the red flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:它们一同飞向红花那里,齐声向红花请求说They are flying there.
众蝴蝶:红花姐姐,红花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.
红花:红蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!黄蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,别进来!
The red butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(互相看了看)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手;We are good friends.
要来一块来,要走一块走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:雨下得更大了。三只蝴蝶在雨中飞舞着。
It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.
(乌云在场地中间做下雨状)白蝴蝶:雨下得更大了。
It's raining harder.
红蝴蝶:怎么办,快想想办法。
What should we do?
黄蝴蝶:诶,前面是黄花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?
Oh, Look, it's the yellow flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飞向黄花那里,齐声向黄花请求说。
They are flying there.
众蝴蝶:黄花姐姐,黄花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.
黄花姐姐:黄蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!红蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,别进来!
The yellow butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(手拉手)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手We are good friends.
要来一块来,要走一块走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:雨越下越大,三只蝴蝶继续在雨中寻找避雨的地方。
It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.
(乌云在场地中间做下雨状)红蝴蝶:雨怎么越下越大呀!
It's raining harder.
黄蝴蝶:快,再找一找避雨的地方。
Find the shelter.
白蝴蝶:前面是白花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?
Oh, Look, it's the white flower sister's home. Let's go!
旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飞向白花那里,齐声向白花请求说They are flying there.
众蝴蝶:白花姐姐,白花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!
Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go into your leaves.
白花姐姐:白蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!红蝴蝶、黄蝴蝶,别进来!
The white butterfly looks like me, please come in!
三只蝴蝶(摇摇头)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手;We are good friends.
要来一块来,要走一块走。
We stay together, we leave together.
旁白:三只蝴蝶在大雨里飞来飞去,找不着避雨的地方,真着急呀!可是它们谁也不愿意离开自己的朋友。这时候,太阳公公从云缝里看见了,连忙把空中的黑云赶走。
Three butterflies are flying in the rain. They can't find the shelter, but they want to stay together.
At the moment, the sun is coming. Dark clouds go away.
太阳:走走走,别再下了。(乌云灰溜溜地下场)Go away, go away, Stop raining.
旁白:天晴了。
The weather is fine.
太阳把三只蝴蝶的翅膀晒干了。三只蝴蝶迎着太阳,又一块儿在花园里欢快的跳舞、游戏。(蝴蝶随着音乐跳舞。)