All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move! 大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动
Now, empty that safe!掏空保险箱
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!钱钱钱
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! 住手 住手 可恶的蛋头
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃
Help! Baa! Help us! 救命 救命啊
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊
Reach for the sky! 飞向天空
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!不 是胡迪警长
I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头
Doh! How'd you know it was me?你怎么知道是我啊
Are you gonna come quietly?快跟我走吧
You can't touch me, Sheriff!你休想 警长
I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. 我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬
Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! -呀
You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots. 你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧
You saved the day again, Woody你又拯救了危机 胡迪
You're my favorite deputy. 你是我最喜欢的副警长
You've got a friend in me片名:玩具总动员 "我是你好朋友"
You've got a friend in me你什么也别愁"
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.来 我们来抓牛
When the road looks rough ahead道路坎坷困难多"
And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed要十万八千里才到家门口"
Just remember what your old pal said牛仔 把他们围起来 "你只要想起我在你左右"
Boy, you've got a friend in me "我是你好朋友"