I sincerely hope... 我衷心希望……
I sincerely hope that you will take a minute to think about the future.
我们真心希望你能花一点时间考虑一下未来。
I sincerely hope that you will have a wonderful time tonight.
我们衷心希望你们今晚过得开心。
I ask all of you present to... 我要求在座各位……
I ask all of you present to join me in raising your glasses to our everlasting friendship.
我要求在座的各位与我一起举杯,为我们的友谊长青干杯。
I ask all of you present to join hands in the battle against corruption.
我要求在座各位携起手来反腐败。
I know I speak for... 我知道我在为……说话。
I know I speak for the president and all the employees.
我知道我是代表着经理和所有的员工在说话。
I know I speak for several people in this room when I say that we are thankful for the improvements in the company.
当我说我们为公司状况改善感到欣慰时,我知道这是代表你们当中几个人所说的。
I want to remind... 我想提醒……
I want to remind you that it’s never too late to learn.
我想提醒你们,无论何时开始学习都不迟。
I want to remind you all that we share the responsibility.
我想提醒大家,我们都得承担责任。
I wish you the best of luck in... 我祝你……好运
(这个句型不但演讲中常用,很多场合也能用得上,比如信函的结尾等。)
I wish you the best of luck in your new business venture.
祝你们新公司生意兴隆。
I wish you the best of luck in everything you do.
祝你们一切顺利。