经典爱情诗歌赏析

时间:2021-08-31

  爱就像钻石般的永恒,纯洁无瑕;情就像海水般的浪花,汹涌澎湃;付出的真心换来今生的无悔!

经典爱情诗歌赏析

  经典爱情诗歌篇一:出卖灵魂

  A poet struggling with the world's condition,

  我乃同世界现状抗争的诗人,

  Prostitution of talents and the bondage

  反对出卖天赋,反对奴役,

  With which the bulk of men have been deceived,

  多数人仍然被蒙在鼓里,

  I am not, I think, one who would say

  我想,我还不至于会相信

  That the selling of the soul would give respite.

  出卖灵魂能够缓解痛苦。

  But I did say to myself, and not once,

  但我的确说过,还不止一次,

  That I would sell my soul for your love

  我将为了你的爱出卖灵魂,

  If lie and surrender were needed.

  假如你的爱需要我撒谎和放弃。

  I spoke this haste without thinking

  我匆出此言,却没想到,

  That it was black blasphemy and perversion.

  它是邪恶的亵渎和堕落。

  Your forgiveness to me for the thought

  原谅我拥有如此荒唐的想法,

  That you were one who would take a poor creature

  以为你能接受一个可怜虫

  Of a little weak base spirit

  和他软弱卑微的灵魂,这灵魂

  Who could be sold, even for the graces4

  可以被出卖,即使是为了

  Of your beautiful face and proud spirit.

  你漂亮容颜与骄傲灵魂的高贵。

  Therefore, I will say again now,

  因此,我现在再次公布,

  That I would sell my soul for your sake

  我要出卖灵魂,为了你,

  Twice, once for your beauty

  出卖两次,一次为你的漂亮,

  And again for that grace

  一次为你的高贵,你那决不接受

  That you would not take a sold and slavish spirit.

  出卖了的奴性灵魂的高贵。