李阳老师总结谈判中最常用30个句子整理

时间:2021-08-31

  在广交会上,中国人想如何造句,用什么时态,而外国人在挖空心思压低价格。正是这不公平的现象促使李阳老师毅然辞去广东电视台记者和播音员的工作,投身到提高全民族英语水平宏伟事业中去!用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识和强烈的民族自豪感和自信心。中国需要谈判高手,平等的发展机会要靠中国人自己去创造!下面我们为大家精选出各类谈判中使用最频繁,最有效的句子,我们把它叫做“谈判口语要素”,大量地脱口而出这些口语要素,必将使你在瞬息万变的谈判桌上游刃有余。

李阳老师总结谈判中最常用30个句子整理

  1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

  在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

  2、We are ready.

  我们准备好了。

  3、I know I can count on you.

  我知道我可以相信你。

  4、Tust me.

  请相信我。

  5、We are here to solve problems.

  我们是来解决问题的。

  6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

  这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

  7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

  我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

  8、I need more information.

  我需要更多的信自。

  9、Not in the long run.

  从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

  10、Let me explain to you why .

  让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。

  11、That’s the basic problem.

  这是最基本的问题。

  12、Let’s compromise.

  让我们还是各退一步吧。嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。

  13、It depends on what you want.

  那要视贵方的需要而定。没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。

  14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.

  时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

  15、Are you negotiable?

  你还有商量的余地吗?

  16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

  我肯定还有商量的余地。

  17、We have another plan.

  我们还有一个计划。准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!

  18、Let’s negotiate the price.

  让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

  19、We could add it to the agenda.

  我们可以把它也列入议程。

  20、Thanks for reminding us.

  谢谢你的提醒。

  21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

  我们的意见很简单。

  22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.

  希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

  23、We have done a lot.

  我们已经取得了不少的进展。

  24、We can work out the details next time.

  我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

  25、I suggest that we take a break.

  建议休息一下。

  26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

  咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

  27、We need a break.

  我们需要暂停一下。

  28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

  我建议明天再继续,好吗?少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”

  29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.

  我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

  30、That will eat up a lot of time.

  那会耗费很多时间。

  30个“谈判口语要素”脱口而出,你已有了一个很好的开头,希望你一直奔驰在这条高速公路上,“疯狂英语快速突破法”,将帮助你取得全面突破!疯狂人生感悟:

  最痛苦、最寂寞、最灰心的时候就是聚集最大能量和精神财富的时候!这是你的幸运!这是你的福气!不要叹息,不要抱怨,去享受痛苦和打击吧!去锻造和完善自我吧!强大自己,强大自己,强大祖国!这是我们每个人应该追求的目标!你最大的弱点法潜伏着你最大的能量!一旦突破,它将成为撼动世界的优点!

  祝贺信 Congratulation Letter

  1. Dear Mr. / Ms,

  On the occasion of the 35th anniversary of your National Day, please accept our heartiest congratulations. May the trade connections between our countries continue to develop with each passing day!

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐,

  值此国庆三十五周年之际,请接受我们最真诚的祝贺。愿我们两国之间的贸易联系持续发展。

  你诚挚的

  2. Dear Mr. Minister

  Allow me to convey my congratulations on your promotion to Minister of Trade. I am delighted that many years service you have given to your country should have been recognized and appreciated.

  We wish you success in your new post and look forward to closer cooperation with you in the development of trade between our two countries.

  Sincerely

  尊敬的部长先生,

  请允许我向您升任贸易部长表示祝贺。多年来你对国家的贡献被认可,欣赏,我非常高兴。我们祝愿您在新的职位取得成功,期待我们两国在贸易发展上进一步合作。

  诚挚的

  (回信)

  Dear Mr. / Ms,

  Thank you for your letter conveying congratulations on my appointment. I wish also to thank you for the assistance you have given me in my work and look forward to better cooperation in the future.

  Sincerely

  尊敬的先生/小姐,

  感谢你来信对我的任命表达的祝贺。我也感谢您对我的工作给予的支持,并期望未来能有更好的合作。

  诚挚的

  Introductions 介始

  1. Hi, I’m Lin Qing. Where are you from?

  你好,我是林清,你是哪的?

  注释:be from,从哪里来,哪的人。

  2. I’m Jane Smith,from America.Just call me Jane .

  我是简 史密斯,来自美国。叫我简好了。

  注释:史密斯是姓,简才是名字,朋友之间常常只称呼名字。

  3. This is Jane, my classmate.

  这是简,我的同学。

  4. I’d like to introduce my friend Linda to you.

  我想把我的朋友林达介绍给你。

  注释: I would like to do something ,“我想做某某”,这是礼貌正式的说法,是非常重要的句型。

  5. John, I’d like you to meet ny friend Lily.

  约翰,来,我给你介绍一下我的朋友丽丽。

  注释:I would like you to do something ,也是礼貌正式的说法,是非常重要的句型。

  6 .My name is Peter Jones.May I know your name,please?

  我叫皮特琼斯。请问您尊姓大名?

  注释:May I know your name,please?,是问对方姓名的一种正式的说法。

  职场上20句常用英语

  商务英语七日七语

  1. I will send you some brochures?if you are interested.

  如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。

  2. Can you suggest an alternative?

  能否告知您其他方便时间?

  3. As an alternative?I wish to propose May 3rd.

  另一个方便时间是5月3日。

  4. If you are interested?we may consider selecting you as our partner.

  如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

  5. I see. But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?

  我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

  6.Yes?we take note of your comment. Prices depend also on volume. How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year?

  好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?

  7.Then?let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.

  那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。

  如何在工作中获得别人的重视

  was part of a team that had struggled hard to finish a difficult assignment. "I wanted to call it a day and get home as much as anyone," she recalls. But she found herself saying, "I'm sorry, but we need to do some more work on this."

  Suddenly she was the most unpopular person in the room. No one agreed with her, and some were openly angry that she was rocking the boat. "But I stuck to my guns," she says. "When the report was presented we were commended for picking up on the very thing I said we'd missed. I was right and everyone had to respect that."