爱丽丝梦游仙境剧本英文(4)

时间:2021-08-31

  公爵夫人走出房间,这猫又冲着爱丽丝笑个不停。爱丽丝走向猫。因为她想和猫交朋友.最后他们成了朋友.

  ALS: Please, can you tell me the way to home?

  爱丽丝:请问,你能告诉我回家的路吗?

  Cat: Of course !

  I can show you , But where do you want to go to? If you want to play the chess with the Queen, turn left. That?s only my suggestion

  猫:但你想回哪去呢?如果你是想和皇后下象棋,向左走。

  ALS: Actually ,I?d like to. Because I will feel lonely at home .

  爱丽丝:我倒是想去。因为在家,我会感到孤独

  Cat: Then turn left, and you?ll see me there.

  猫:那就左转,你在那能看见我。

  N: After a few seconds ,

  the cat vanished, and Alice decided to turn left. She wanted to play with the Queen. 几秒后,猫消失了,爱丽丝决定左转,她想和皇后一起玩。

  Scene 4 the King?s Game 场景4:皇后的游戏

  N: Several hours later , Alice went to the Queen?s castle.

  几小时后,爱丽丝前往陛下的城堡。

  ALS: OH! The king and the queen comes !

  爱丽丝:哦!国王和王后都来了!

  King : Who?re you?

  陛下:你是谁?

  ALS: My name?s Alice, Your Majesty.

  爱丽丝:我叫爱丽丝,陛下。

  King: Hmm, Alice is a good name. Can you play the chess?

  陛下:嗯,爱丽丝是个不错的名字,你会下象棋吗?

  ALS: Yes! But I am not good at playing chess.

  爱丽丝:会!但是我不擅长下棋.

  King: Come on then!

  陛下:那就来吧!

  Cat: Hello, Alice. How do you like the queen?

  猫:你好,爱丽丝。你喜欢皇后吗?

  N: In the fact of matter, Alice didn?t like the queen, but she saw the queen was walking toward her, so she said, ALS: She?s clever. She?s the best player.