疯狂动物城剧本英文(3)

时间:2021-08-31

  如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

  34--I like trying, actually.

  事实上我喜欢尝试。

  35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

  亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

  36--- for you to become a police officer.

  - 让你成为一名警察。

  - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

  - 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

  37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

  - 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

  38--- Never. - Never.

  - 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

  39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

  嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

  40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

  因为我要让世界变得更美好!

  41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

  或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方, 42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

  没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

  43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

  没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

  44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

  - 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

  45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

  一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

  46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

  拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

  47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

  你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

  48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

  有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。