疯狂动物城剧本英文(2)

时间:2021-08-31

  18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

  我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

  19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

  我可以当一个保险精算师。

  20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

  21--A police officer!

  一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

  22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

  兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

  23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

  这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

  25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

  我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

  26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

  而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

  27--Thank you and good night.

  感谢你们,晚安

  28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

  29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

  30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

  好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? 31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

  嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

  32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

  你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

  33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.