幼儿园英语童话剧剧本

时间:2021-08-31

  童话剧是以童话为内容,戏剧为形式创作的故事剧本包括原创和改编两种,通过一系列的演艺方式来展示。下面小编给大家带来幼儿园英语童话剧剧本,欢迎大家阅读。

幼儿园英语童话剧剧本

  幼儿园英语童话剧剧本1

  名字:拔萝卜,

  角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat

  characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat

  画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。

  (Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. look for a moment, Suddenly, she find a radish in a filed beside the road.)

  兔:啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我把它拔出来。

  R:Oh, a radish! A big radish! Ill pull it out.

  哎──嗨──呦!哎──嗨──呦!

  Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!

  这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。

  The radish is too heavy. I cant pull it out.

  狗:我是小狗。我饿了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?

  D: Im a dog. Im hungry. Oh, Miss rabbit, What are you doing?

  兔:你好,狗先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我拔不出来。

  R:Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. Its too heavy. I cant pull it out.

  狗:我帮你。咱们一起拔。

  D:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.

  兔:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。

  R:Thank you . Lets pull it together.

  兔和狗:一、二、开始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。

  R&D:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.

  (小猴走了过来)

  猴:我是小猴。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?

  M:Im a monkey. Im hungry. Oh, What are you doing?

  兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。

  R&D:Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. Its too heauy. We cant pull it out.

  猴:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。

  M:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.

  兔和狗:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。

  R&D:Thank you. Lets pull it together.

  兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。

  R,D&M:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We cant pull it out.

  (小山羊走了过来)

  羊:我是山羊。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?

  G:Im a goat. Im hungry. Oh, what are you doing?

  狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。

  R,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat. A radish. a big radish. Its too heavy. We cant pull it out.

  羊:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。

  G:Ill help you. Lets pull it together.

  狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。

  R,D&M:Thank you. Lets pull it together.

  兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。哎―嗨---呦!这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。哎―嗨―呦!我们必须使劲干。我们一定把它拔出来。

  R,D,M&G:One, two, begin. Ai---Hay---Yo! The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay---Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.

  兔,狗,猴和羊:哎―嗨―呦!啊,萝卜拔出来了!一个大萝卜!一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃!

  R,D,M&G:Ai---Hay---Yo! Ah, the radish is out! A big radish! A heavy radish! Well eat it together.

  (他们一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞。)

  幼儿园英语童话剧剧本2

  童话剧:《三只蝴蝶》

  角色:太阳公公、乌云、红花、白花、黄花、红蝴蝶、白蝴蝶、黄蝴蝶旁白:花园里有三只美丽的蝴蝶。一只是红的,一只是黄的,还有一只是白的。

  (蝴蝶随着音乐自由飞)There are three butterflies in the garden. They are red, yellow, and white.

  太阳:太阳出来了。

  The sun is rising.

  三只蝴蝶:(轮流介绍)我是红蝴蝶,我是黄蝴蝶,我是白蝴蝶。

  I'm the red butterfly. I'm the yellow butterfly. I'm the white butterfly.

  红蝴蝶:你们看,太阳出来了。

  Look, the sun is rising.

  黄蝴蝶:天气真好!

  What a nice day!

  白蝴蝶:我们一起跳舞吧!(它们非常快乐地在花园里跳舞、游戏。)Let's dance together.

  旁白:有一天,它们正在草地上玩,突然下起了大雨来。

  One day, they are playing on the grass, suddenly it's raining.

  (乌云将太阳赶下台)乌云:我来啦!

  I'm coming.

  白蝴蝶:哎呀,下雨了,我们怎么办?

  Oh, it's raining, what should we do?

  黄蝴蝶:快找找避雨的地方呀!

  Find the shelter.

  红蝴蝶:瞧,前面是红花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?

  Look, it's the red flower sister's home. Let's go!

  旁白:它们一同飞向红花那里,齐声向红花请求说They are flying there.

  众蝴蝶:红花姐姐,红花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.

  红花:红蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!黄蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,别进来!

  The red butterfly looks like me, please come in!

  三只蝴蝶(互相看了看)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手;We are good friends.

  要来一块来,要走一块走。

  We stay together, we leave together.

  旁白:雨下得更大了。三只蝴蝶在雨中飞舞着。

  It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.

  (乌云在场地中间做下雨状)白蝴蝶:雨下得更大了。

  It's raining harder.

  红蝴蝶:怎么办,快想想办法。

  What should we do?

  黄蝴蝶:诶,前面是黄花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?

  Oh, Look, it's the yellow flower sister's home. Let's go!

  旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飞向黄花那里,齐声向黄花请求说。

  They are flying there.

  众蝴蝶:黄花姐姐,黄花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!"Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go under your leaves.

  黄花姐姐:黄蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!红蝴蝶、白蝴蝶,别进来!

  The yellow butterfly looks like me, please come in!

  三只蝴蝶(手拉手)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手We are good friends.

  要来一块来,要走一块走。

  We stay together, we leave together.

  旁白:雨越下越大,三只蝴蝶继续在雨中寻找避雨的地方。

  It's raining harder. Three butterflies are flying in the rain.

  (乌云在场地中间做下雨状)红蝴蝶:雨怎么越下越大呀!

  It's raining harder.

  黄蝴蝶:快,再找一找避雨的地方。

  Find the shelter.

  白蝴蝶:前面是白花姐姐的家,我们一起去问问吧?

  Oh, Look, it's the white flower sister's home. Let's go!

  旁白:三只蝴蝶一同飞向白花那里,齐声向白花请求说They are flying there.

  众蝴蝶:白花姐姐,白花姐姐,大雨把我们的翅膀淋湿了,大雨把我们淋得发冷了,让我们到你的叶子下避避雨吧!

  Sister, sister, we are wet, we are cold, please let's go into your leaves.

  白花姐姐:白蝴蝶的颜色象我,请进来!红蝴蝶、黄蝴蝶,别进来!

  The white butterfly looks like me, please come in!

  三只蝴蝶(摇摇头)齐声说:我们三个是好朋友,相亲相爱不分手;We are good friends.

  要来一块来,要走一块走。

  We stay together, we leave together.

  旁白:三只蝴蝶在大雨里飞来飞去,找不着避雨的地方,真着急呀!可是它们谁也不愿意离开自己的朋友。这时候,太阳公公从云缝里看见了,连忙把空中的黑云赶走。

  Three butterflies are flying in the rain. They can't find the shelter, but they want to stay together.

  At the moment, the sun is coming. Dark clouds go away.

  太阳:走走走,别再下了。(乌云灰溜溜地下场)Go away, go away, Stop raining.

  旁白:天晴了。

  The weather is fine.

  太阳把三只蝴蝶的翅膀晒干了。三只蝴蝶迎着太阳,又一块儿在花园里欢快的跳舞、游戏。(蝴蝶随着音乐跳舞。)