Everything in this world, no matter how big, no matter how small, is connected in ways we never expected.
这世上的一切,无论多么巨大,无论多么渺小,都有着千丝万缕的联系,出乎我们意料。
Can you pee with an cue and finish with a headstand?
你们能倒立着尿尿吗?
When your daddy's in a deep hole, he's gotta learn to stop digging.
当你老爸掉进洞里,他得清楚不能再往下挖了。
What's a best friend for if he cannot bring a daddy and his boy together?
死党有什么用,如果他不能帮父子和好?
Far wild maverick outcasts like us who cannot be tamed...
像我们这样特立独行的人是无法被驯服的。
I'm sick of swarming. We've been swarming all our lives.
我厌倦虾群了,我们这辈子都在群居。
We're way too fluffy. Fluffy don't float.
我们毛茸茸的。毛茸茸的东西浮不起来。
Baby penguins. Cute, but ruthless.
小企鹅,萌但也无情。
I fear the worst too, because fearing the best is a complete waste of time.
我也害怕最糟的情况可能会发生,因为害怕最好的会发生完全是在浪费时间。
Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
哇,被几千只企鹅无视了。
I got so much love, I'm going to explode!
我感觉到超多爱,我都快要爆了!
He lacks like a rainbow. Like a rainbow with man-chichis.
他看起来像一道彩虹。一道有着爷们胸部的彩虹。
But if I love the few, who will love the many?
但是如果我只爱少数几个,谁来爱那么多个呢?
If you want it, you must will it! If you will it, it will be yours!
如果你想要得到一件东西,你就要下决心。如果你下定了决心,你就会得到它。