When we two parted
记得当时我俩分手,
In silence and tears ,
相对无言地垂泪,
Half broken-hearted
得分开多少年头,
To sever for years ,
真令人心儿欲碎
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的脸苍白冰凉,
Colder thy kiss;
你的吻更有寒意;
Truly that hour foretold
下地是那一刻时光
Sorrow to this
预告了我的悲戚!
The dew of the morning
那天清晨的寒露
Sunk chill on my brow
冷彻了我的.眉角,
It felt like the warnin
我所感到的露珠
Of what I feel now .
象是今天的警告
Thy vows are all broken,
你背弃山盟海誓,
And light is thy fame;
名声也变得轻浮:
I hear thy name spoken,
人们当面提你
And share in its shame.
我都会感到羞辱。
They name three before me,
人们说出你的名字,
A knel to mine ear;
我听来尤如丧钟;
A shudder come o'er me ——
忍不住周身颤栗——
Why wert thou so dear?
我为何对你钟情?
They know not I knew thee,
人不知我俩相识,
Who knew thee too well——
我对你了解太透,
Long ,lon I shall rue thee,
我将为你深深叹息,
Too deeply to tell.
深沉得难以启口.
In secret we met,
忆昔日幽会想见,
In silence I grieve,
想今朝黯然悲伤,
Thy spirit deceive
你竟然把我欺骗,
If I should meet thee
你竟然把我淡忘
After long years,
假若许多年之后,
How should I greet there?
我俩又邂逅相遇我对你该如何称呼?
With silence and tears.
只有含着泪默默无语.
【记得我俩当时分手英语诗歌】相关文章:
2.记得诗歌
3.分手诗歌
4.当时间在飞诗歌
5.典当时光诗歌
7.我记得诗歌
8.念及当时(诗歌)