英文诗词翻译

时间:2021-08-31

  I Remember, I Remember(我忆起,我忆起 )

英文诗词翻译

  (1) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

  The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,

  the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中

  Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:

  He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,

  Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

  But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚

  Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!

  (2)  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

  The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白

  The vi’lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合

  Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!

  The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的'紫丁香,

  And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时

  The laburnum on his birthday,-- 种植的金炼花,--

  The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

  (3) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

  Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方

  and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽

  To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;

  My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,

  That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,

  And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却

  The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!

  (4) I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

  The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;

  I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖

  Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

  It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,

  But now ’tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

  To know I’m farther off from heav’n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代

  Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!

【英文诗词翻译】相关文章:

1.英文诗词及翻译

2.每日一诗词英文翻译

3.英文诗词

4.英文诗词:Then

5.英文诗词:Streets

6.英文诗词:Pietà

7.英文诗词精选

8.英文诗词Skills