We know Chuck had a thing for elder women. 我们知道Chuck对老女人感兴趣。——《绯闻女孩》
People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》
I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》
Too late to turn back now. 现在回头 为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》
I give you my word you will be dead.我向你保证,你死定了!——《吸血鬼日记》
You always think you have more time.你总觉得以后还有机会。——《美女上错身》
Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom had been entirely focused on elimination. Now they have a delightful social aspect.认识你和伯纳黛特前,我的洗手间之旅只有排泄这一个主题,现在又多了个社交功能。——《生活大爆炸》
Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》
I don't keep secrets from you. I'd ask you to return the favor. 我对你毫无保留,你也要投桃报李吧。——《尼基塔》
Death is everywhere. Most of us try to avoid it. Others can't get out of its way. 死神无处不在,多数人都唯恐避之不及,有些人则难逃厄运。——《1000种死法》