你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我们都将死去,我们将与爱的`人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去。我们咽下彼此的味道;交换彼此的身躯,浮游于爱河之上;恐惧时我们躲藏起来,正如这凄 凉的洞穴。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。我们才是真实的国家,并非画在地图上的边界所示的,以掌权者命名的国家。我知道你定会回来抱着我,屹立风中。 那就是我所要的——与你漫步在如此的土地上,与朋友们,在一个没有地图的地球上。
注: KATHARINE在死前的留言,剧末由她与HANA念出。
【英文电视剧台词中英文对照】相关文章:
8.故事:老人和老猫中英文对照