《当幸福来敲门》(The Pursuit of Happyness)(非官方翻译或称《追求幸福》、《追逐幸福》)是一部获得奥斯卡提名最佳男主角的剧情片,由哥伦比亚影业发行。以下是小编整理的当幸福来敲门的长句台词,欢迎阅读!
1.Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.克里斯加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
2.你要尽全力去保护你自己的梦想。因为那些嘲笑你梦想的人,他们必定会失败,他们想要把你变成和他们一样的那种人。所以我坚信,只要我心中有梦想,我就会与众不同,而你也是。
3.Im the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I dont know the answer,Im gonna to tell you that I dont know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and Ill find the answer.我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你我不知道。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
4.Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.克里斯加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
5.Dont ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
6.Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?
7.Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.克里斯加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
8.Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!克里斯加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
9.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People cant do something themselves,they wanna tell you you cant do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
10.There is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I.幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
扩展阅读:《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》台词
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。(这是我最喜欢的一句话。我的QQ签名)
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。