在举行商务酒会时,人们常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,“干杯!”、“为……干杯!”之声不绝于耳。那么英美人是如何表示的呢?下面一起来看看吧!
1.Here's to your health / success.为你的健康/成功干杯!
2.Here's to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
3.Here's to Tom for his new job!为汤姆的新工作干杯!
例如:
1.Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!
2.Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!”she said.海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”
例如:
1.He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!”他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”
2.Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast.帕特,你敬酒吧。
例如:
Oh,come, come,David. Here’s how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!
例如:
Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )
例如:
1.Friends,I’ll give you a toast——to our president!朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!
2.I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two people——to our friendship.现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!