一朵红红的玫瑰英语诗歌

时间:2021-08-31

  O my luve is like a red, red rose,

一朵红红的玫瑰英语诗歌

  啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,

  Thats newly sprung in June;

  在六月里苞放;

  O my luve is like the melodie,

  啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,

  Thats sweetly played in tune.

  乐声美妙、悠扬。

  As fair thou art, my bonie lass,

  你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;

  So deep in luve am I;

  我爱你那么深切;

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我会永远爱你,亲爱的',

  Till a the seas gang dry.

  一直到四海涸竭。

  Till a the sea gang dry, my dear,

  直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,

  And the rock melt wi the sun;

  直到太阳把岩石消融!

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

  While the sands o life shall run.

  只要生命无穷。

  And fare thee weel, my only luve,

  再见吧,我唯一的爱人,

  And fare thee weel a while;

  再见吧,小别片刻;

  And I will come again, my luve,

  我会回来的,我的爱人,

  Thos it were ten thousand mile!

  即使万里相隔!

【一朵红红的玫瑰英语诗歌】相关文章:

1.A Red Red 一朵红红的玫瑰花英语诗歌

2.一朵红红的玫瑰英文诗歌欣赏

3.诗歌《一朵红红的玫瑰》中英版赏析

4.英语诗歌:Morning

5.学英语诗歌

6.英语诗歌Honeysuckle

7.春天的英语诗歌

8.生命英语诗歌