感恩节是西方传统节日,现在也很受东方国家欢迎,下面我们一起来看看英语感恩小故事,欢迎阅读。
感恩的老鼠
A lion was sleeping in the field. Suddenly, something fell on the lion's body.
一只狮子睡在野外。突然,什么东西落在狮子的身体。
"who dares to wake me up from my sleep?"
“谁敢把我从睡梦中惊醒?”
The lion jumped up and looked around. However, there was only a small mouse trembling.
狮子一跃而起,四处张望。不过,那里只有一只颤抖的小老鼠。
The lion held the mouse with his paw.
狮子向老鼠举起他的爪子。
"you little mouse, you dare to wake me. I'll swallow you up."
“你这只小老鼠,你敢来吵醒我,我要吃掉你的。”
The mouse trembled and said,"Mr.lion, please forgive me . I slipped......"
老鼠颤抖着说,“狮子先生,请原谅我。我滑倒......”
"quiet!"
“安静!”
"If you spare me ,l'll repay you. The lion was surprised.
“如果你饶了我,我会报答你的。狮子感到惊讶。
"ha, ha,ha,how will a little mouse like you repay me?"
“哈,哈,哈,像你这样的小老鼠将如何报答我?”
"I meant it, I'll repay you."
“我的意思是,我会报答你的。”
"ha, ha, ha, what a funny fellow. Fine, I'll forgive you.But,don't talk about repaying me,or l'll eat you up."
“哈,哈,哈,真是有趣的家伙。好吧,我会原谅你的。但是,不要再说报答我的话了,要不然我会吃掉你的。”
The lion was so amazed at what the mouse said,he let the mouse go.
狮子觉得小老鼠的话是如此惊奇,他让小老鼠离开了。
One day, a large cry was heard in the woods. The lion was caught in a hunter's net.
有一天,一声大孔从森林里传来。狮子被猎人的网网住了。
"oh, I'm going to die now. I can't believe I'm going to die like this. "
“哦,我马上就要死了,我不能相信我会这样死了。”
The mouse appeared in front of the lion. The mouse began gnawing at the net.
老鼠出现在狮子面前。老鼠开始啃着那张网。
The net broke and the lion was free.
网终于破了了,狮子自由了。
"Are you alright,Mr.lion?"
“你没事吧,狮子先生?”
"Hey,you are that mouse."
“嘿,你是那只老鼠。”
"I told you, I would definitely repay you. You should not look down on me because I am small.
“我告诉你,我一定会报答你的。你不应该因为我小就看不起我。
The lion shamefully hung his head.
狮子惭愧的低下了头。