商务信函的常用语

时间:2021-08-31

商务信函的常用语

  下面是CN人才网小编精心为大家整理收集的商务信函的常用语,希望对大家有帮助。

  商务信函的常用语

  一、第一段落 边陈述写信目的,边设定整体。

  ●收信

  我们收到了您1998年4月14日的来信。

  We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.

  We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.

  我们收到了您的咨询函,非常感谢。

  We thank you for your inquiry.

  We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.

  我们非常高兴从您的来信中获悉……

  We are pleased to learn from your letter...

  From your letter we have learned that...

  我们收到了您1998年5月23日的来函查询,非常感激。

  We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.

  我们已经收到了您1998年6月6日的来信。

  This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.

  ●回信

  我非常愉快地回复您1998年8月18日的来函查询。

  We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.

  We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.

  以下是就您1998年10月21日来信的回函。

  We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.

  We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.

  这是对您1998年10月29日来信的复函。

  This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998.

  这是对您1998年11月4日来信给予的答复。

  This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.

  ●从来信中得知

  我们高兴地从您的来信中得知……

  We are happy to learn from your letter that...

  From your letter we have learned that...

  我们很遗憾地从您的信中得知……

  We regret to learn from your letter that...

  We are really sorry to learn from your letter that...

  我们为我们的差错向您表示真诚的歉意。

  We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake. *“从内心发出的歉意”,用sincere apologies表示。

  得知……真是太好了。

  It is nice to know that...

  It is nice to learn that...

  It is nice to hear that...

  为……我们很遗憾。

  It is regretted that...

  It is regrettable that...

  ●联系

  我们非常愉快地通知您……

  We are pleased to inform you that...

  We are excited to inform you that...

  We are happy to inform you that...

  我们想通知您……

  We would like to inform you that...

  我们非常荣幸地通知您……

  We take pleasure in informing you of... *用于转达好消息时。

  We take pleasure in informing you that...

  我们很遗憾地通知您……

  We regret to inform you that... *通知的内容不太好时。

  我们抱歉地通知您……

  We are sorry to inform you that... *比用regret的语气要婉转。

  请允许我通知您……

  Please be advised that... *好、坏消息均可以用。

  ●随信附上

  随信附上……

  We will enclose... *enclose “装入信封”。

  随信附上……的复印件

  We are enclosing a copy of...

  ……复印件随信一并寄上。

  There is a copy of... attached to this letter. *attach 有附上“大件的东西和主要东西”的语气。

  Attached, please find...

  附上了你要的……

  Attached you will find...

  附寄在内的是一份……的复印件。

  Enclosed is a copy of...

  Enclosed, please find...

  A copy of...is enclosed.

  ●寄给……、请(对方)寄出……

  我们将寄给你……

  We will send you...

  We are sending you...

  We will mail you...

  我们非常高兴地寄给你……

  We are pleased to send you...

  We are happy to send you...

  我们另外再把合同书寄给您。

  We are sending you the contract separately.

  您能将……寄给我们吗?

  Would you please send us...? *虽是口语,但给人有礼貌的感觉。

  如果你能将……寄给我的话,我们将非常感谢。

  We would appreciate it if you would send us... *表示对对方的感谢之情。If you would send us是假设条件句,意思是“我不知您是否能给我寄来,如果能寄来的话……”,这是对对方相当尊重的说法。

  ●认为对方收到了自己的信件

  几个月前,我们曾就……事给您写了一封信。

  Some months ago we wrote you regarding... *regarding “关于……”。

  就……事我们至今没有得到您的回音。

  So far, we do not seem to have received word from you... *催促什么事情时。

  如果在1998年12月1日前还得不到您的回音的话,……

  If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998...*语气有些严厉。

  有关……事,我们还未收到您的任何回音。

  So far, we have not received word from you... *so far “至今为止”。

  So far, we have not received any word from you...

  ●因回复迟了而表示歉意

  很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

  We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

  未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。

  We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

  We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

  We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

  久未回信,让您久等了。

  Thank you for your patience. *patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

  二、中间段落 叙述信函的主题。必要时可以分成数段展开议论。

  ●叙述事情

  我们被告知……

  We are told that...

  我们从青木先生那儿了解到……

  We understand from Mr. Aoki that...

  我们察觉到……

  We observed that...

  We found out that...

  We discovered that...

  我们希望提醒贵方注意……

  We would like to call your attention to... *用于必须说出很严重的事情时。

  我们想利用这次的'机会就……事提醒您。

  May we take this occasion to remind you that... *有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。

  May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

  ●转达希望

  我们希望您能……

  We hope that you will...

  我们希望收到……

  We hope to receive...

  我对……很感兴趣。

  We are interested in... *适用于索取资料时。

  我们渴望知道……

  We would be interested to learn...

  如果您能告诉我们……,我们将不胜感激。

  We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

  We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

  We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

  我们能麻烦您将……寄给我们吗?

  May we ask you to send us...?

  ●致谢

  非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。

  We thank you for your offer.

  您……,我们不胜感激。

  I appreciate very much that you...

  对贵方的大力合作我们万分感激。

  We appreciate your cooperation and... *cooperation “合作”。

  We thank you for your cooperation and...

  ●感到遗憾

  得知……,我们感到很遗憾。

  It is regretful to learn of...

  我们抱歉地通知您……

  We are sorry to inform you that...

  为……,我们深表遗憾。

  We are very sorry that...

  我们遗憾地通知您……

  We regret to inform you that... *We are sorry...带有说话人犯有过失的语气。而用We regret和regret则不清楚过错是在哪一方。

  It is regretted that...

  ●表示歉意